1. Acceptance of terms and conditions: By accessing and using the website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not use the website.
2. Modification of terms and conditions: We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Your continued use of the website after any changes have been made will constitute your acceptance of the revised terms.
3. Use of the website: The website is intended for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not use the website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from the website.
4. Intellectual property: The content of the website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, and software, is the property of Client Centred Learning or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not use any content from the website for commercial purposes without the express written consent of Client Centred Learning.
5. Disclaimer of warranties: The website and all content, materials, and services on the website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Client Centred Learning does not warrant that the website will be error-free or that any errors will be corrected. Client Centred Learning does not warrant that the website or any content, materials, or services on the website will be free from viruses or other harmful components.
6. Limitation of liability: Client Centred Learning will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
7. Governing law: These terms and conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland for the resolution of any disputes.
8. Severability: If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
9. Entire agreement: These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Client Centred Learning and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written.